CashClub allows its registered users to purchase vouchers listed on cashclub.in ( Voucher Providers’ API is used for listing). Users can use the validated cashback money (excet the amount accumulated from Amazon/Flipkart shopping) earned on CashClub for the purpose of purchasing vouchers on Cashclub.in. Vouchers can also be purchased using the PayUbiz payment gateway.
1. Vouchers will be sent to users via e-mail and/or via SMS depending upon stock availability.
2. We request users to Users to provide the correct e-mail and Mobile number in their CashClub account. CashClub will not be responsible to re-issue the same voucher to any other email address.
3. After a purchase is made voucher can neither be cancelled nor be transferred.
5. The price of the vouchers and the cashback on each Merchant will be different. CashClub reserves the right to change the price and cashback, from time to time, without further notice to the User.
6. At any given time if a voucher is out of stock, the user will be informed accordingly. In a situation where payment has been done but vouchers are out of stock/ deayed due to unavoidable circumstances the user will be refunded the excess amount paid by the Users within 7 working days.
8. Once a voucher is purchased and shared with user its solely User’s responsibility to keep it safe and not misplace.Neither CashClub nor the respective Merchant or Voucher Providers’ are responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
9. We request Users to provide correct details including names, contac, email id, payment details etc. In cases where a User provides false data or engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the purchase or use of a Voucher, CashClub reserves the right to deny cashback or suspend or remove any User (without notice) in case they are found engaging in fraudulent or unlawful activities.
10. Maximum 10 vouchers can be puchased by any user in one time, subject to availability
1. In cases where User is purchasing vouchers of a value higher than the validated earnings available, User can make payment using the payment gateway.
2. Users can make the additional payment using Payment Gateway.
4. Any non-compliance or non-adherence to the terms of the payment gateway mentioned on CashClub website or payment gateway’s website, as the case may be, will result into the User being liable for any loss / damage or harm (by whatever name called) caused to CashClub or the payment gateway due to such non-compliance.
6. Once the payment is done, vouchers will be sent via email and/or sms to the Users as per the details mentioned in the User CashClub account provided the payment is reflected on the payment gateway panel of CashClub.
7. In cases where the payment is not reflected on CashClub’s payment gateway Panel, the User will have to reach out to their respective Bank directly for the payment issue. CashClub will not be responsible in any way to provide User any resolution on the payment issues arising on account of payment through payment gateway.
9. In case of any refunds / chargebacks from the wallet, the relevant terms and charges of the payment gateway used shall be applicable including but not limited to charges applicable on chargebacks / refunds, which may be recovered from the merchant.
1. The Voucher can be redeemed only once.
2. Redemption instructions redeeming the Voucher are mentioned on merchant store on CashClub.
3. Voucher expiry /redemption period will be shared with Users over email and/or sms.
4. In case the User does not redeem the Voucher within the Redemption Period, the Voucher expires automatically and cannot be redeemed anymore. CashClub will in no way be liable in case the voucher is expired due to non-redemption.
5. CashClub (in some special cases) may collect costs associated with the purchase and/or redemption of a voucher which will be communicated to the User.
1. Cashback on vouchers for respective Merchants will be displayed along with vouchers and/or on the Merchant Store on CashClub.
2. Once User makes a purchase, applicable cashback will be validated and credited to the user account instantly.
3. Once a purchase is been made a user cannot cancel the order/purchase.
4. In case of any dispute, Users can reach out to CashClub on [email protected]
Payment is accepted on CasClub in various forms, including credit cards, debit cards, online banking, UPI wallets etc. By making the purchase on CashClub, you warrant that you are authorized to use the designated debit or credit card or other payment method and you authorize us to charge your designated credit or debit card or other payment method for any order you place on CashClub. When you provide your payment information, you authorize us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information. In the event that the designated credit or debit card or other payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable to CashClub, we may (i) suspend or cancel your order automatically, (ii) prohibit you from buying vouchers on CashClub until a valid, (iii) suspend or terminate your account on CashClub. Payment card processing fees may apply even if the designated debit or credit card has expired or changed by the time we submit the charges to your card. We are not responsible for any debit card or overdraft fees associated with any order you use a debit card for. You agree to fully cooperate with CashClub in an effort to resolve any problems we encounter in order to process your requested order on CashClub.
Our Website offers services, products and deals at prices which are quoted by the respective brands/merchants/traders. CashClub does not directly service products or sell the same on our Website. Thus discounts/sale/ coupons may only apply to those brands/deals who offer their products/brands/deals on sale or discounted prices.
We shall not in any manner be liable for any claims, damages, losses or liabilities which may arise as a result of your purchasing a product for a higher price than that available elsewhere. You will be subject to payments and refund policies as per the terms and conditions of the website they are purchased from.
You authorize us (and any third party appointed by us) to facilitate your KYC process as may be required from time to time. This may include asking you for the documentation required under law as per the requirement. If you refuse to complete the KYC requirements as per the law, we may need to deny or limit your use of the Services. The collection, verification, audit and maintenance of the correct and updated information about you is a continuous process, so we reserve the right at any time, to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with all relevant and applicable KYC requirements.
In case of any transaction failures, you will get refunds as per the terms mentioned by Payment gateway on their page.
'Refund In Process' status - In cases where payment is done but all the vouchers are not in stock or gets order completion gets delayed due to unavoidable circumstances, CashClub shall refund the payment within 7 working days. In case of any queries Users can reach us on [email protected]
'Part Refund' status - In cases where payment is done but we are only able to fulfil Part Order due to unavailability of stocks, CashClub shall refund the payment within 7 working days. In case of any queries Users can reach us on
Cancellations and refunds are not allowed once the gift card is purchased.